- Drinking lemon water with honey on early morning help to reduce weight fast.
- Take foods such as oats; barley; honey; pulses like moong and arhar; and herbs like dried ginger, bitter gourd, aamla, soye, etc.
- Do Kapalbhati yoga daily. Kapalbhati Pranayam is one of the ancient Indian breathing techniques in Yoga which gives a lot of health and beauty benefits for the practitioner.
- Eating a kapha-pacifying diet helps to clear excess kapha from the system and can affect change in all of these areas—supporting the body in achieving a more balanced weight while improving overall health.
- Avoid sugar and many other harmful things that leads to weight gain. So if you are serious about loosing weight, you need to quit all kinds of drinks.
- Eating three meals a day is mandatory and make sure to eat light in dinner. Do not snack in between as the body needs to burn the food it has taken.
- Stay away from stress. Even a ten-minute meditation can relax your mind & can rejuvenate your entire body for a day.
- Go to bed before 10pm, as obtaining seven to nine hours of sleep is essential for body detoxification, to maintain healthy system.
18 April 2018
22 March 2018
10 Tips to maintain good dental hygiene
- Brushing thoroughly at least twice a day
- Flossing at least once a day
- Regular use of mouth washer
- Limit intake of Coffee, Alcohol and Soda
- Visit your dentist at least twice in a year
- Clean the surface of your tongue
- Change your toothbrush every two or three months once
- Avoid snacks, sugar foods
- Drink more water to prevent the cavities
- Eat healthy diet to provide the necessary nutrients
13 March 2018
Here are the 8 tips for anti-aging:
1. Skip Sugar:
White Sugar is a major contributor to the loss of firmness in the skin, which can age you significantly. Replace sugar with jaggery.
2. Enough Sleep:
Sleep is one of the most physiological and psychological process. It makes us to feel fresh. 6 - 7 hours of sleep benefits you in keeping your skin healthy and happy.
3. Go Walnuts:
The walnuts is rich in omega-3s helps to improve the elasticity of the skin and avoid wrinkles on your skin. Walnuts also boost collagen production.
Start practicing meditation helps to relax the muscles and prana increases the energy level and creating a feeling of relaxation and calm. It also creates a space to slow down your aging.
5. Intake of Vitamin C:
Vitamin C is also an important part of collagen, the protein that connects your cells together to create your skin’s elasticity and gives it structure.
6. Incorporate Turmeric:
Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties that can target your pores and helps to clear up from the acne breakage. It also helps in preventing the facial hair growth and heals skin diseases.
7. Sweat Out:
Modern lifestyle has changed our lives. Start your day with regular workouts and easy yoga poses as a beginners to sweat out. Sweating increases the blood circulation in the body and is the way the body and skin protects from overheating.
8. Drink water:
Drinking water flushes out the toxins from the body and glows the skin. Water helps to restore elasticity to the skin and hydrates us on a cellular level, which helps to plump up our skin and add a more youthful glow naturally.
28 November 2017
Health Benefits of Basil Leaves:
- Treats the skin disorder like itching and ringworm
- Helps to relieve the stress
- Aids in digestions
- Boost immunity
- Aids in treating insect bite
- Normalizes blood sugar level
- Lowers the bad cholesterol
- Promotes dental health and healthy gums
- Prevents heart disease and heart attacks
- Cures sore throat
- Protects the liver
- Aids weight loss
- Prevents eye from radicals
- Rejuvenates the skin
- Slow down aging
- Prevents acne
- Lightens skin tone
- Prevents from premature greying of hair
- Accelerates bone healing
- Prevents hair loss
- Tightens skin pores
- Treats dandruff
- Relieves fever
- Improves respiratory disorder
- Removes kidney stone
22 November 2017
Ayurvedic Remedies for Hair Loss:
- Aloe Vera - Aloe Vera controls hair loss and promotes hair re-growth. Applying Aloe vera juice helps in preventing hair thinning.
- Neem - Neem has the antibacterial property which can help in reducing hair fall. Rinsing hair with neem water makes free from dandruff.
- Fenugreek - Applying the paste of soaked fenugreek prevents hair fall and promotes hair growth. Regular use of fenugreek strengthens the hair follicle and makes hair shiny.
- Shikakai - Shikakai is rich in antioxidant helps in restoring the scalp and prevents hair fall. It reduces dandruff and reduces body temperature.
- Castor Oil - It is best and well known to prevent hair loss and helps in hair regrowth. Massaging the scalp with castor oil nourishes the roots.
- Amla - Most potent ayurvedic treatment for hair fall. It is rich in Vitamin C which helps to prevent hair loss and hair greying.
Tips to prevent Hair Loss:
- Regular hair message to the scalp helps in preventing the hair fall and keeps you relaxed.
- Stay away from Stress. Take a walk or find a way to beat your stress.
- Skip daily hair wash with shampoo.
- Focus on healthy diet.
- Take a good sleep of 7-8 hours.
- Do practice yoga and meditation regularly.
- Rubbing fingernails against each other well knows as "Balayam Yoga" helps in stimulating hair regrowth. Avoid doing this during pregnancy and with high blood pressure.